Collection of your Personal Information
- CCI may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CCI. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CCI website.
- CCI encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from CCI so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. CCI is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the CCI website.
Use of your Personal Information
- CCI collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- CCI may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from CCI and its affiliates. CCI may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- CCI does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- CCI may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CCI, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- CCI may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within CCI, in order to determine what CCI services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within CCI to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- CCI will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CCI or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CCI; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CCI, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
CCI secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
CCI does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from CCI by contacting us here:
- Web page: www.us-cci.com/contact
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 703-339-4454
Changes to this Statement
CCI will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. CCI encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CCI is protecting your information.
CCI welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CCI has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CCI at:
|Create Connections of NC, Inc.
181 Ross Rd.
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
Effective as of December 07, 2015